Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
All remaining 2020 tour dates POSTPONED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #1  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:10 pm    Post subject: All remaining 2020 tour dates POSTPONED Reply with quote Back to top

I've been asked to relay this to you all by someone very close to the band:

All remaining dates on this tour have been postponed due to COVID-19, and the associated impact on international travel and large gatherings.

The band are trying to reschedule all dates, but doubtless some will be logistically impossible to rearrange.

I understand everyone involved with the band are absolutely gutted about having to do this, but I'm sure everyone understands that this is the only safe, logical course of action.

An official announcement (either from the band or from the various venues) will likely be made in due course, but the remaining tour dates are definitely OFF.

Sorry folks. Sad
the cake is a lie
Wantufri
Road Kill

PostPost #2  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At first I missed Oslo gig last year in the last moment due to personal issues, and now the gig I wanted to attend is postponed when I've got plane tickets to Madrid without refund.

Well, hope they will someday revisit mother Russia.

Stay safe, folks
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

PostPost #3  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Makes the fire alarm at Copenhagen last year seem like a blip.
Sensible thing to do. Had a lovely day in Maastricht today, and with our cartoon of a prime minister (never my prime minister) likely to copy anything Trump does, I've booked flights home tomorrow. Hope to get back here and to Den Haag of they reschedule because it's a gorgeous place.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #4  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wantufri wrote:
At first I missed Oslo gig last year in the last moment due to personal issues, and now the gig I wanted to attend is postponed when I've got plane tickets to Madrid without refund.

Stay safe, folks

Maybe you're lucky and flights to Madrid are forbidden by that date ... Wink ...
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #5  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As & when confirmed, rescheduled dates are known, we'll update the existing threads & the index list in the sticky.
TheCureCommunity
Chaotican
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #6  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Itís the right thing to do.
Thanks for the update. (Wish Iíd stuck with my original plan to see the uk dates!!)
abridged
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #7  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Inevitable sadly. Maybe they'll throw in an extra UK (or even Irish!) date around the rescheduled ones. Or I might even save the pennies to see them somewhere nice. I do have an Irish passport, so no visas or queuing! Mr. Green Wink
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #8  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Wantufri wrote:

Stay safe, folks

Maybe you're lucky and flights to Madrid are forbidden by that date ... Wink ...

Yes, good advise, do keep an eye on what happens to your flights even if you're not going now - normal rules often do not apply in situations like these, and you may very well be refunded or at least rebooked regardless of what kind of ticket you bought.

I can by the way vouch for that September is a wonderful time in Madrid Cool
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #9  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I guess, up to this point, cancelation concerns this leg of tour. Gig in Wroclaw is planned for 2nd of May.
doctor_jeep
Road Kill

PostPost #10  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Live News" has been updated:

"As a result of Covid-19, the upcoming indoor concerts have been postponed, to be rescheduled for September. Italy has been confirmed already, and other dates will be posted here when they have been arranged. It is expected that all existing tickets will remain valid for the new dates, and any exceptions to this will be noted here too.

So far none of the announced summer festivals have been affected, but obviously the situation is changing rapidly, so please check here for any alterations or cancellations."

Next scheduled show will be Suikerrock in July.
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #11  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good health to all, and to all a good night! X
doctor_jeep
Road Kill

PostPost #12  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What hellboy69 said, stay safe, stay healthy, take care!
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #13  Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Official site now updated with the rescheduled Belgium (Liege, Antwerpen) dates.
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #14  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The rescheduled Barcelona and Madrid dates are now on the official site with Barcelona listed twice. Laughing
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #15  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scardwel wrote:
The rescheduled Barcelona and Madrid dates are now on the official site with Barcelona listed twice. Laughing

... Laughing ... La Riviera - Barcelona ... ok ... Laughing ...
Swinnow
Overbomber

PostPost #16  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scardwel wrote:

Cabin fever Laughing
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

PostPost #17  Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.the-sisters-of-mercy.com/news/livenews.html

Suggests that moving all dates to 2021 may now happen.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #18  Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sam donut wrote:

Itís on March 8th. Might as well start in Liege and finish in Maastricht:)
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

PostPost #19  Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sziamiau wrote:
sam donut wrote:

Itís on March 8th. Might as well start in Liege and finish in Maastricht:)

I'll get my planning hat on! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2020 All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: