My YouTube channel.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

During my lockdown/shielding period (still in place) i started playing my Bass again after not really touching it for 20 years or so! Put a few videos up for friends and family to view and quite like doing them. Thing is i want to improve them, not so much the playing(plenty of room for improvement there!) but more the audio/video quality. I currently just play along to CD's and record via my phone then edit with windows movie maker. Any advice for a cheap way to make them better? Here's an example.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Got no idea how you could improve the sound, but hey, tough job ... :D :notworthy: ...
CamilleDeville
Road Kill

Sounded great. So what did you use to record yourself? Every time I try to record one of my daughters performances using my iPhone or my Canon camera I can barely hear her bass when I play it back. Yours sounds pretty clear
Is you is or is you a’int, an LSU Tigers fan?
Geaux Tigahs!
iesus
Overbomber

Nice to see passion for music. And a good try too :D
Unfortunately i don't know tricks and don't have experience with the question, but there are some people around who sure do :notworthy:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

As the rest of people, I'm geniunely imporessed by your work. :notworthy:

Also, as the rest folks, can't help you with technical suff. :wink:
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

Thanks for the positive comments, much appreciated. CamilleDeville i use my phone (motorola E5) placed roughly same distance (2 foot ish) between a stereo speaker and my bass amp, takes a few goes to set the volume levels about right.
CamilleDeville
Road Kill

Well your Motorola does pretty good, I guess I will just go up to the stage to get close to the amp next time and embarrass my daughter lol
Is you is or is you a’int, an LSU Tigers fan?
Geaux Tigahs!
DJElectricDaddy
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Location: Where the sun shines bright. Where the rain don’t fall

Hey man, I was not able to view the video above as it errors out. However as a bass/guitar/synth player and instructor, I put videos up on the choobs all the time. I’d be happy to help a fellow Heartlander out. If you want to do a Zoom session I can walk you through a number of set up tricks and equipment needs etc.
Somewhere on a tiny planet
crawl some ants called the human race
Lost in time
Lost in space
And meaning