GW7 Deadline Friday 30th October 18.30PM

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Hallowe'en and November all upon us during GW7! Frightening and freezing all in one. GW6 round up is on the Shed Noticeboard and I must say it makes delightful reading ;D although it does seem to be stuck up with leftover jacket potato. Moving on to my usual absolutely unscientific predictions, but still more likely than the Cabinet's -

EARLY KO THIS WEEK
Friday 30 October 2020
Wolves 20:00 Crystal Palace Hard fought and hard bought. Interesting and entertaining. Still not paying £14.95 for it.
UK - BT Sport Box Office

Saturday 31 October 2020 :bat: :bat: :bat: :twisted: :wake: :bat: :bat: :bat:
Sheffield Utd 12:30 Man City KDB and Sterling all over it, with a minor role for Aguero who only gets a hat trick
UK - BT Sport
Burnley 15:00 Chelsea Burnley will win because Chelsea expect to.
UK - BT Sport Box Office
Liverpool 17:30 West Ham It should be ok for Liverpool - their 10,003rd goal is up for grabs. Am assuming own goals either for or against them don't count?
UK - Sky Sports

Sunday 1 November 2020
Aston Villa 12:00 Southampton Come on Ings! Oh... umm... Mings is in my back line. Scrap that.
UK - Sky Sports Box Office
Newcastle 14:00 Everton A draw. Can Everton keep everyone on the pitch? Digne only missing one game now, but hey...
UK - Sky Sports
Man Utd 16:30 Arsenal It'll be fluffed by one or the other...
UK - Sky Sports
Spurs 19:15 Brighton Come on you Son and Kane! Come on to the pitch you Bale! Not paying for this one either. Last game of half term.

Monday 2 November 2020
Fulham 17:30 West Brom Good job this is on Box Office or I might have to watch it
Leeds 20:00 Leicester Am quite looking forward to this one, it should be good
UK - Sky Sports

Look to your defences, your attack, your midfield, your bench and the half time snacks. Injuries and suspensions are kicking in, so pay attention. Anything else is down to Murphy's Law. Bonne chance!
Yes, we are having a party on Hallowe'en in the Bat Cave, but it's just a normal night except that we've removed the lightbulbs in the loo. :lol:
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Pista
Cureboi

What's all this PPV shiat?
I hear there is somewhere called streams[remove space]gate dot tv that'll save you a few shekels. :innocent:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

That may come in handy... :D
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: 28 Oct 2020, 22:32 That may come in handy... :D
Be prepared for a few pop ups though.
If a game's not on my cable channel I will fire up the browser on the TV & choose the streams from weakspell. Those are usually the most stable but I suspect it's device dependent. The index list on the main page lets you know roughly how many clicks you need to wade through until you get the stream proper & there tends to be a slight delay on the stream, but it's better than nothing & I tend to prefer the NBCSN streams to Sky or BT.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i usually watch stuff on hesgoal

but yeah, get your ad blockers and popup blockers on, and watch in using your browser's privacy mode
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Pista
Cureboi

Werner on the bench for Chelsea.
That'll impress one or two FPL managers

edit: He replaced Pulisic who injured himself in the warm up & has scored Chelski's 3rd goal
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

all good advice, thank you!
Pista
Cureboi

Bl00dy hell!
Dallas has scored a goal at last.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Evening. We were having a recount for this GW, because if Georgia can have one, so can we. We will not be outdone!
I have no real recollection of much of the football that I saw this week, except for the Saturday Norwich game. We saw that on the ipad, in a rather nice cafe bar on the A47 near Rutland Water. Found it and got settled/wifi going just as KO'd. A lovely game, and the food really was very good too. Anyway...

Wolves 2-0 Crystal Palace A combination of Pot-pourri buried Palace and ruined Steve's Friday. Oops. Milivojevic getting sent off not a help.
Sheffield Utd 0-1 Man City Now you'd think Citeh would make more of this - but Ramsdale made 7 saves and kept them out. Walker scored, KDB assist, but meh.
Burnley 0-3 Chelsea Werner finally getting it together. Zouma scores and is one of the most transferred in.
Liverpool 2-1 West Ham Fornals with a cracker, Salah! and Jota. That boy was the best bit of business this summer.
Aston Villa 3-4 Southampton That was a bit unexpected! Late goals from Villa saved a little pride - and some of my GW as Mings scored to make up. Ward-Prowse is on a roll, but Ings is not, and will be out for 6 weeks.
Newcastle 2-1 Everton It was new striker form Wilson v Calvert-Lewin kind of event.
Man Utd 0-1 Arsenal Aubameyang managed something. Solskjaer is in a bit of trouble here, and Poch has been seen a lot on pundit TV lately.
Spurs 2-1 Brighton Kane! Bale! WOOOOO! But still things don't feel right. Lamptey's was pretty good.
Fulham 2-0 West Brom Yes.
Leeds 1-4 Leicester This was a humdinger of a Vardy party. Leeds have a long way to go match Prem stuff like this. Meslier managed 4 saves, even so. Bamford hardly had a whimper, but Martin's bought him now so that's the end of his season. :lol:

Right. Sorry this is taking so long, but CNN is most entertaining.

The results! Now, IGM did not win the week, EIB did, but we still remain on top of the league. Phew.

The Yellow Jersey is draped upon the fine form of Shadow Moses FC (IGM). Wooooo! :notworthy:

The Big Shout Out goes to Satan Orient with 81 (that really is one of my favourite team names)

In the H2H, EIB again won the week but IGM are still on top.

Last but best - THE H2H CROWN IS MINE! AT LAST! MWAHAHAHAHA it's years since I had my hands on this!

So, as GW8 has already started, let's skip on over to the Shed, which has so far avoided any firework strikes. :eek:
limur
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

emilystrange wrote: 06 Nov 2020, 22:04 Bamford hardly had a whimper, but Martin's bought him now so that's the end of his season. :lol:
Them's the breaks :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
...train, crashin' head long into the heartland...

Pushing Good Music #PGM www.livemusicreview.co.uk
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: 06 Nov 2020, 22:04

So, as GW8 has already started, let's skip on over to the Shed, which has so far avoided any firework strikes. :eek:
For the record, I would like to state this wasn't us :oops:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Glad to hear it!