Rosetta Stone - Anthology

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

This is a post for those who likes "Sisters" clones. I stumbled across Rosetta Stone on Qobuz. They have the Anthology for sale, only 8.99£. For those who doesn't know, the anthology contains every (?) Rosetta Stone track apart from the newer material they ever done. Included is also Porls side project Miserylab. 100 songs for 8.99 that is f**king amazing, if you ask me. So if you like Rosetta Stone and doesn't have the anthology.. Qobuz is primairly for those who are U.K based, but if you know your way around with a VPN :D :D :D
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Nice find, Drsisters ... :) ...

However, a VPN is hardly needed. For Germany, for example, the anthology is available here:

https://www.qobuz.com/de-de/album/antho ... 8oseaapomb
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Who?

:innocent:

I'll have a look . ta.

Edit ;
Spotify also have it, but with a whopping 125 tracks!
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Being645
Wiki Wizard

ribbons69 wrote: 20 Jan 2021, 10:50 Spotify also have it, but with a whopping 125 tracks!
Err, the qobuz page has 125 tracks as well ... you gotta scroll and tick "see more" to check out the compilation in full.