GW29 - Deadline Friday 19th March 18.30 PM

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Here we are again! So far this week, the Blades lost a manager and the England squads are out.
A very sparse GW this time, as there seem to be some FA Cup Quarter Finals on.

Friday 19 March 202

Fulham 20:00 Leeds Now is the time for Leeds to score millions - Bamford and Dallas, anyway.
UK - Sky Sports

Saturday 20 March 2021

Brighton 20:00 Newcastle Hmm. Well. Might wash my hair?
UK - Sky Sports

Sunday 21 March 2021

West Ham 15:00 Arsenal A high score, though not sure which way. Bets going on whether Auba gets a new alarm clock.
UK - Sky Sports
Aston Villa 19:30 Spurs When are we getting our new manager?
UK - Sky Sports

YOU NEED TO SORT YOUR TEAMS OUT.

May I just say that Crewe Alexandra's statement re sexual abuse at the club absolutely stinks.

Have a good GW!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

emilystrange wrote: 18 Mar 2021, 22:03 May I just say that Crewe Alexandra's statement re sexual abuse at the club absolutely stinks.
As far as I'm concerned Barry Bennell has Gary Speed's blood on his hands.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

emilystrange wrote: 18 Mar 2021, 22:03
May I just say that Crewe Alexandra's statement re sexual abuse at the club absolutely stinks.
It worse than stinks, it's a sign of the bottomless pit that exists in society about which no-one in any position of power is inclined to do anything. Draw your own conclusions as to why. Same with the bbc and it's saville BS. Yeah sure we f.....d your kids and at times murdered them, but that was all sooooooo long ago and we're all deeply sorry. Sure you are. And some people still trust the bbc. Hmm.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Pista
Cureboi

Well Bamford did okay for someone carrying an injury :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

whats going on with fixtures? Liverpool dont have a game for 3 weeks then we get the Arse, Villa and Real Madrid (twice) over 10 days.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 21 Mar 2021, 09:14 whats going on with fixtures? Liverpool dont have a game for 3 weeks then we get the Arse, Villa and Real Madrid (twice) over 10 days.
Internationals & cup games threw a spanner in the works
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Pista wrote: 20 Mar 2021, 09:10 Well Bamford did okay for someone carrying an injury :)
Aye Bielsa threw me off the scent n' all, sold the fkr on account of said 'injury'. Sigh. The double-take induced by noticing none of my team had a game this week was lessened considerably by the unspent free hit chip, how it all ends up translating into points is another matter altogether.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Pista
Cureboi

Wet Spam proper binned that match.
2 own goals?
lol
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Pista wrote: 21 Mar 2021, 11:40
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 21 Mar 2021, 09:14 whats going on with fixtures? Liverpool dont have a game for 3 weeks then we get the Arse, Villa and Real Madrid (twice) over 10 days.
Internationals & cup games threw a spanner in the works
cheers bro. hope Klopp bins off the arsenal game and the villa game with reserve teams. we need to beat the Spaniards and get into europe next year that way as Champions
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Subject to a recount, GW29 is in!

Looks like IGM smashed it, which is rather nice. A tie between the other two teams, unusually.

The Yellow Jersey and the Big Shout Out both belong to Brian Munich with 76, but we're not sure how he managed that. Ah well. :lol:

Over on the H2H, IGM won the week and narrowed the gap between the three teams. Phew. All to play for there.

Bad Sasquatch still has the Crown. Might need to have that repaired soon - it's not been overhauled since we got it.

In other news, we have to face the fact that Aguëro is leaving City at the end of the season. Wherever he goes, FPL managers worldwide will be eternally grateful for his enormous contribution and service to the League.

Someone else we must sadly say a real goodbye to is Lee Collins, captain of Yeovil Town, who died at the age of 32. So awfully young.

GW30 awaits
I just can't keep living on dreams no more