GW11 - Deadline Friday 5th November 18.30 pm

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

That was a week, innit? Nuno out, Conte in, Emery not in or out, Howe more or less in and Solskjaer doing the Hokey Cokey. Was reported to me as the week not of El Classico but El Sacko. ! AND WHAT'S EVEN WORSEis that JEFF is leaving Soccer Special in May. This is devasting news and a blow from which I will not recover easily. Though Gareth Ainswort was on last night.

This GW will be full of wonder of one sort or another - let's see what's in store:

Friday 5th November
Southampton 20:00 Aston Villa Am not sure about watching this one. No player/manager/owner dramas.
UK - Sky Sports

Saturday 6 November
Man Utd 12:30 Man City !!!!!!!!!!!!
UK - Sky Sports
Brentford 15:00 Norwich We better bloody win this one. Or any one.
Chelsea 15:00 Burnley Draw written all over it. Possibly.
Crystal Palace 15:00 Wolves Ooer. Wolves are beginning to howl, but Palace on a high
Brighton 17:30 Newcastle Now then. Will Eddie be in charge in time for the game? Will it matter?
UK - BT Sport

Sunday 7 November
Arsenal 14:00 Watford High score draw
UK - Sky Sports
Everton 14:00 Spurs Conte had better sort the lot of them out and put Kane in his place.
Leeds 14:00 Leicester Maybe see how Leicester get on tonight, but they are in need of some good news.
West Ham 16:30 Liverpool That's a bubble burst, then
UK - Sky Sports

A fine array of things to keep your eye on. Must pop and tinker with my defences.
Back soon with reports on the unholy mess that generally results from high expectations. International break after this.
!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: 04 Nov 2021, 21:28 That was a week, innit? Nuno out, Conte in, Emery not in or out, Howe more or less in and Solskjaer doing the Hokey Cokey. Was reported to me as the week not of El Classico but El Sacko. ! AND WHAT'S EVEN WORSEis that JEFF is leaving Soccer Special in May. This is devasting news and a blow from which I will not recover easily. Though Gareth Ainswort was on last night.

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

I see N!ke, having made the summer ball look like the cover of Blood Sugar Sex Magik, have really gone to town on the winter hi vis ball to make it look even more like a child's toy

:urff:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

lol
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Palace up to 9th
Just 11 points off top spot now :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Farke goes.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Smith goes.

any more for a hat trick?
Pista
Cureboi

@emilystrange got in touch last night to tell me she felt a bit dicky so I'll post the scores on the doors this week.

In the heady world of FPL it was the BB&S who came out swinging, netting 522 points for the week :notworthy:
It’s also all change for the
As Dead Men Walking finally wrestle it free aswell as claiming the
for a haul of 70 points. :notworthy:
The standings..

Similar scenes in the H2H with the BB&S streaking to a 21 point victory & Dead Man Walking claiming the
to make it a hat trick. :notworthy:
The table

Now, I must off to the shed to prepare for this week’s crowds.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Cheers, Steve. I was indeed feeling very poorly - took to my bed for two days and that's very unusual for me. Had a PCR which was negative but it was really nasty. Thanks to Olbas oil, Bronchostop, ibuprofen and other drugs, I am a bit tired still but just at 'got a bit of a cold'. What happens tomorrow when I'm back in work is anyone's guess.