The Q insperation award goes to....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

THE CURE!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

YES
Only a paand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

They have always inspired me. Unless of course when they make me Cry.
Which is often.

Robert...I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Andy TG
Overbomber

After "Blood Flowers" - I lost ALL respect for Fat Bob and his backing band! - Bring back Lol Tolhurst thats way I say !

Knew You'd Be Pleased.....
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Lol is a tw*t!!!! Admittedly, they've done nothing good since disintegration, but it's still wobberly Bob....and respect where respect is due :notworthy: :notworthy:
Only a paand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

'Disintegration is the best album in the whole world ever!' - some badly animated lad off South Park. And who's gonna argue?

Dave
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The Cure is great that's for sure, but the bands that inspire me (all the time)... are Fields of the Nephilim, Bauhaus and Siouxie.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

I think they deserve it :-) Well done bob.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Dave Whelan wrote:'Disintegration is the best album in the whole world ever!' - some badly animated lad off South Park. And who's gonna argue?

Dave
Exactually!! And he kicks the baby, so behave!!
Only a paand.
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Well done,guys!You really deserved it.

Rock on The Cure!

I'm looking forward to their new album which is going to be released next year.
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

AndyTheGoth wrote:After "Blood Flowers" - I lost ALL respect for Fat Bob and his backing band!
What didn't you like about Bloodflowers? If it's the boring and repetitive lyrics about this being "the last time" and "I'm all burned out" then I agree. But a few of the songs I really like.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.