RIP VANGELIS

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
iesus
Overbomber

:( :(

Vangelis—the composer who scored Blade Runner, Chariots of Fire, and many other films—has died, Reuters reports, citing the Athens News Agency. A cause of death was not revealed. According to The Associated Press, the musician died at a French hospital. Vangelis was 79 years old.

Rip :( :bat: :bat:

-no cause of death given? :eek: :roll:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Being645
Intellectual Love God

Sad news ... :( ... at least he had a fulfilled life ... RIP ...
Swinnow
Overbomber

RIP indeed, the Jon & Vangelis albums got some play in my sixth form years, as Birko was a bit of a rock town in those days of yore.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Sad news indeed.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell