GW16 - Deadline Saturday 12th November 11.00 AM

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Hello and welcome to the last GW before Boxing Day. In between is an ill starred and ill conceived World Cup. We can enjoy our last fling, but will stars from all the nations come out unscathed? Who will get rested or subbed off? A lot is going to depend on levels of self preservation.

Saturday 12 November 2022

Man City 12:30 Brentford A chance of another upset? Unlikely, but you never know. Haaland is not playing in Qatar so he's probably not going to be holding back.
UK - BT Sport
Bournemouth 15:00 Everton The Toffees got hammered the other day after a complete team change. Bournemouth not so much.
Liverpool 15:00 Southampton Takeover targets v Managerless
Nott'm Forest 15:00 Crystal Palace Forest have surged a bit, but Palace are holding steady. We haven't had a Dammit for a while.
Spurs 15:00 Leeds 50/50 - unpredictable is a middle name here
West Ham 15:00 Leicester I fancy the Hammers, but if the Foxes can stay out of hibernation...
Newcastle 17:30 Chelsea 4-3.
UK - Sky Sports
Wolves 19:45 Arsenal Wolves have a new manager. Arsenal could get beaten at some point
UK - Sky Sports

Sunday 13 November 2022

Brighton 14:00 Aston Villa Villa have been quite lively recently
UK - Sky Sports
Fulham 16:30 Man Utd Two of the average teams battling it out
UK - Sky Sports

Make the most of it, you have 6 weeks before the next one and the January window!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Pista
Cureboi

On paper Spurs should hammer Leeds. Unless Eric Dier's playing. Then it's anyone's guess.
He sort of epitomises spursyness
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

What's all this talk of a World Cup?
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Pista
Cureboi

Planet Dave wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 12:15 What's all this talk of a World Cup?
Something to do with guitar or something.
Apparently they bought some sort of tournament
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: 11 Nov 2022, 20:41
Spurs 15:00 Leeds 50/50 - unpredictable is a middle name here
Well you weren't wrong.

&....Dammit Palace!
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i know, I got summat right!
Sorry to jinx Palace though.
Is it the Air Guitar World Championships again?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Ello. There seems to have been a time vortex. Anyone have any idea what's happened since November?
Real life starts again on Boxing Day, so we'd better pop the tables in here before then.
In the H2H, it's as you were with The Mish 1st, TSOM 2nd and The Cure 3rd. Not that this is unusual...

Also completely normal is Dead Men Walking in the Yellow Jersey

Blood Sister gets the Big Shout Out with 67

Over in the H2H, it's The Cure in 2nd, will simply will not do!

The super sparkling seasonal crown adorns Real SoSoBad

You can have unlimited changes until Boxing Day morning's deadline, so may as well make the most. Go see who's available!

Merry Christmas, everyone! xx
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Ahh the sweet relief of not having a bunch of drunk chavvy ingerrrlund fans carrying on for days on end, good job France. There begun and ended my only care about the world cup, other than noting that it was good to have no football on during the awesome Test series in Pakistan.

Glad to hear there's unlimited tinkering on offer before Monday, gives plenty of room for spectacular eff ups in squad selection. Very good indeeeed. Just looked at the table to refresh my memory, wtf are toon doing in third? Did someone rich buy them?
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.