GW22 - Deadline Friday 3rd February 18.30

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Evening! Fresh from the picket line and transfer deadline, I'm here to waffle on about GW22. First games for new players, swapped players, Wild Card players, and Mr Dyche at Everton. Momentous! Here's where they all are, starting tomorrow. Leeds and Man U are playing twice.

Friday 3 February 2023
Chelsea 20:00 Fulham Apparently Shell's profits soared due to Chelsea accidentally buying two of their staff. They might need two dugouts. £107 million on one player when their fans are struggling with bills ( inkw, they're all bad)
UK - Sky Sports

Saturday 4 February 2023
Everton 12:30 Arsenal This is not an ideal start for Dyche. You never know, Arsenal might get confused.
UK - BT Sport
Aston Villa 15:00 Leicester Well, ya know. Could go either way.
Brentford 15:00 Southampton Saints are a bit under the weather right now. Brentford - maybe
Brighton 15:00 Bournemouth The Seagulls could fancy themselves to overturn anyone, but there's always an opposition
Man Utd 15:00 Crystal Palace Man U's first this week against Palace, who could do with a result.
Wolves 15:00 Liverpool You'd probably fancy Wolves
Newcastle 17:30 West Ham Toon on the march still?
UK - Sky Sports

Sunday 5 February 2023
Nott'm Forest 14:00 Leeds I think Forest might sneak it. Nothing to base that on, just my waters.
UK - Sky Sports
Spurs 16:30 Man City Behind the sofa again.
UK - Sky Sports

Wednesday 8 February 2023
Man Utd 20:00 Leeds Second time out. Ding dong!

Make sure you check your teams in case half of it has moved on. That would not help!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Pista
Cureboi

We've only just played Untidy.
Hard to forget this realy
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

It's almost like it was a bad idea for Pep to put De Brain on the bench today
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

I thought it was top banana
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
bearskin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

99 points this week!! Wahay. (Ok, I did play my bench boost)