GW4 - Deadline Friday 1st September 18.30 pm

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Evening! This Friday night PL is messing with my head. I’m a traditional sort of girl! Transfer deadline day tomorrow, so some of your picks might have mysteriously disappeared by Saturday morning. Or just after FPL deadline, even. Lots of gossip flying around - just seen that Salah is being linked with the Saudis. They’ve got enough, now.
Onwards to what we do know - the fixtures!

Friday 1 September 2023

Luton 20:00 West Ham Funny team, Luton. I’m all for it.
Sky Sports

Saturday 2 September 2023

Sheffield Utd 12:30 Everton This Beto bloke might make Everton watchable. Or even the whole game.
TNT Sports
Brentford 15:00 Bournemouth I quite fancy this one. It should be good.
Burnley 15:00 Spurs I still don’t know if Spurs are making progress. Burnley will find out.
Chelsea 15:00 Nott'm Forest Forest to win 2-1. If Sterling doesn’t get involved.
Man City 15:00 Fulham Bye, Fulham!
Brighton 17:30 Newcastle Now then indeed. Brighton are the dark horses of the season so far. Will they have Fatti? Have the chants been written already?
Sky Sports

Sunday 3 September 2023

Crystal Palace 14:00 Wolves Wolves really really need a win in the league. Palace doing ok, so time for a slip up?
Sky Sports
Liverpool 14:00 Aston Villa Villa a hard team to play so far, with the Reds not so.
Arsenal 16:30 Man Utd I can see a bit of a stalemate coming on. It’s my last day before school starts, so I’ll be on the sofa gibbering in terror regardless.
Sky Sports

Everyone putting EFL Cup shenanigans behind them (I’m looking STRAIGHT at you, Spurs) and not thinking about European games yet. After this GW, it’s International Break, so we can all regroup. I mean Wildcard.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Pista
Cureboi

Just saw this on the xitters.
This is the main entrance to Luton's ground

:lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Magyar goal scorer klaxon!
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

went well, that!
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

AAGGGHHHHH Heartland keeps freezing up when I do longer posts and loses everything I've done. So in short, IGM had a nightmare, Haaland captainers and Spurs fans did not.

Classic:

H2H

Yellow Jersey went to Tsimi Shelter!

Vamilla Rice got a very solid 99 points

and the Crown is on the bonce of Antarctic Thistle, which is the only thing IGM won this week! :eek:

Better luck in the current GW5...