Saddam caught

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
The Green Lantern
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

They perhaps just maybe have possibly caught Saddam Hussein. Nothing confirmed yet though.

Stockholm is very grey today.

I'm waiting for someone to call, but she's in South Africa for another seventeen days. Drinking tea that's gone cold and eating chocolate for lunch.
hallucienate
Overbomber

The Green Lantern wrote: I'm waiting for someone to call, but she's in South Africa for another seventeen days.
What a great place to be! Where about in this fine country is she?
The Green Lantern

hallucienate wrote:What a great place to be! Where about in this fine country is she?
Ah, that would be Cape Town and then some place out on the country side. Yes, it seems very nice and beautiful looking :) I've never been anywhere near it, but I would love to go someday. The nature, the wine, the authors, the complex history of the nation. Fascinating.
hallucienate
Overbomber

The Green Lantern wrote:
hallucienate wrote:What a great place to be! Where about in this fine country is she?
Ah, that would be Cape Town and then some place out on the country side. Yes, it seems very nice and beautiful looking :) I've never been anywhere near it, but I would love to go someday. The nature, the wine, the authors, the complex history of the nation. Fascinating.
Groovy! Cape Town is lovely at this time of year (and until at least March), although the weather was really bad yesterday it's getting better today and should be back to normal tomorrow.

Is she here on holiday or business? If she needs some advice on things to do here let me know.

I still prefer Swedish vodka to South African wine :wink:
The Green Lantern

Vacation, but teaming up with friends she's made in her line of business. :)

Yeah, Absolut is the best when it comes to mixing drinks. But I believe you have some fine red wines down there. Oude Kaap and Roodeberg springs to mind. When it comes to alcohol vodka and wine are my two passions.

Regarding the topic, the US has now confirmed it.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Wow, I just saw Saddam with a big black beard. Certainly looked a lot like him, although I was surprised that he wasn't covered in blood and bruises. Heh. Good news, I guess. So that's the end of that story.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

interesting that the u.s. military aren't acknowledging that they had kurdish information and help with the ground operation…
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
hallucienate
Overbomber

The Green Lantern wrote:Vacation, but teaming up with friends she's made in her line of business. :)

Yeah, Absolut is the best when it comes to mixing drinks. But I believe you have some fine red wines down there. Oude Kaap and Roodeberg springs to mind. When it comes to alcohol vodka and wine are my two passions.

Regarding the topic, the US has now confirmed it.
I'm not a wine drinker myself, but I hear Blaauwklippen is very good. The fact that I host their web site and maintain their mail server has nothing to do with my opinion though :wink:
Big Si
School Bully

Last edited by Big Si on 14 Dec 2003, 20:14, edited 2 times in total.
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Wow. Now what about these weapons of mass destruction then?
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

MrChris wrote:So that's the end of that story.
i fear not. if we're lucky this might be the beginning of the end...
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
khepri II

So, Saddam was caught at Uncle Owen's pretending to be a Jedi.

Hmmmmmmm. interesting :eek: :roll:
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

khepri II wrote:So, Saddam was caught at Uncle Owen's pretending to be a Jedi.

Hmmmmmmm. interesting :eek: :roll:
methinks osama is disguised as aunt beru ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Big Si
School Bully

Found on another site :roll:

And as for this :eek: :notworthy:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
ToGothOrNotToGoth
Road Kill

... that's the question
pikkrong
Overbomber

ToGothOrNotToGoth wrote:Image