some girls H.K cd

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
taylor
Slight Overbomber

seems that the rare HK some girls cd pressing disappeared from market
just 2 copies sold on ebay time ago, then not repeated
I was told that very few copy was pressed and never repressed
100 or so copies remained on after a police raized for a WEA legal injuction
Y
Fraud Squad

I wouldn't qualify counterfeit CDs as 'rare'... anybody can make them in limited number. I think it's a good thing these CDs were pulled from the market. However, I wouldn't be surprised if we see others being produced.

Just look at the Russian pressings, they come out with different ones every 6 months. The new flavor (as seen on EBAY) seems to be the combination of 6 CDs. :D
pikkrong
Overbomber

Y wrote:
Just look at the Russian pressings, they come out with different ones every 6 months. The new flavor (as seen on EBAY) seems to be the combination of 6 CDs. :D
You mean those very suspicious items (official stuff without jewel cases neither sleeves) someone from Ukraine offers? :wink:
pikkrong
Overbomber

Sorry for my ignorance but what does that HK mean :?:
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

pikkrong wrote:Sorry for my ignorance but what does that HK mean :?:
Hong Kong :wink:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
pikkrong wrote:Sorry for my ignorance but what does that HK mean :?:
Hong Kong :wink:
How could I be SO stupid :oops: :innocent:
I thought maybe they were talking about SGWBM CD-s in wooden (Holz) boxes :innocent:
Loki

pikkrong wrote: I thought maybe they were talking about SGWBM CD-s in wooden (Holz) boxes :innocent:
No. Thats the Hamburg woodworkers and whittlers limited edition CD carved from a big tree in Von's garden. I'm flogging my copy on ebay next week. Some woodworm but otherwise in good condition. :wink:
pikkrong
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
pikkrong wrote: I thought maybe they were talking about SGWBM CD-s in wooden (Holz) boxes :innocent:
No. Thats the Hamburg woodworkers and whittlers limited edition CD carved from a big tree in Von's garden. I'm flogging my copy on ebay next week. Some woodworm but otherwise in good condition. :wink:
Is it an official item :?:
Loki

pikkrong wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:
No. It's a joke that's getting lost in translation between London and Tallinn. :lol:
pikkrong
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote: No. Thats the Hamburg woodworkers and whittlers limited edition CD carved from a big tree in Von's garden. I'm flogging my copy on ebay next week. Some woodworm but otherwise in good condition. :wink:
No. It's a joke that's getting lost in translation between London and Tallinn. :lol:
No, your joke didn't get lost :) I meant a real "Holz Box" item I've seen in eBay.
Loki

pikkrong wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:
pikkrong wrote: Is it an official item :?:
No, your joke didn't get lost :) I meant a real "Holz Box" item I've seen in eBay.
What's a "Holz Box"? :roll: :? :oops:
pikkrong
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote: No. It's a joke that's getting lost in translation between London and Tallinn. :lol:
What's a "Holz Box"? :roll: :? :oops:
"Holz" = "wood, wooden" in Germany... at least I think so.
Adrenochrome
Road Kill

Ha,ha- jep, Indrek is wright! :D

"Holz-Box" is the correct name for the "SGWBM" CD with the case made of wood.

Onla 50 were made!!
"Take Me Down To The Paradise City Where The Gras Is Green And The Girls Are Pretty"
pikkrong
Overbomber

Adrenochrome wrote:Ha,ha- jep, Indrek is wright! :D

"Holz-Box" is the correct name for the "SGWBM" CD with the case made of wood.

Onla 50 were made!!
Who made them :?:
Merciful people of Andrew The Eldritch or... lesser people? :twisted:
Adrenochrome
Road Kill

Who made them :?:
Merciful people of Andrew The Eldritch or... lesser people? :twisted:[/quote]

Don´t know- maybe the same person who made the "Vision Thing"- Box.

I can´t remember from which source i got the information that only 50 were made. My copy ist no. 149/500 - but i don´t think that there are really 500 copies
"Take Me Down To The Paradise City Where The Gras Is Green And The Girls Are Pretty"
taylor
Slight Overbomber

>I wouldn't qualify counterfeit CDs as 'rare'... anybody can make them in >limited number. I think it's a good thing these CDs were pulled from the >market. However, I wouldn't be surprised if we see others being >produced

surely you cant' compare a silver pressed cd/delux lyrics booklet/delux outer sleeve with 6 cd-r with adesive label.

H.K release is not so easy to do as cd-r or Russian press you speak