Thoughts & Prayers Interview CD

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

I've just seen the above mentioned item on a website I sometimes get Sisters stuff from (eil.com).

Can anyone tell me whether that is the interview with Von & Pat that starts with a German guy saying "I read somewhere U said U didn't like London"?

I have that one & don't wanna make the mistake of buying it again under a different name! I've searched everywhere but can't seem to locate a transcript of it to check.

Any help would be splendid.

Cheers.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

No, it's a different interview, ca. 1984
14:33 minutes
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

"I read somewhere U said U didn't like London?"
This is the baktabak interview just after the release of This Corrosion.

You can get a transcript of it HERE
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Cheers guys. :notworthy:

My mind is at rest. I'll be buying it then.
eil.com is worth a look at from time to time by the way, its pretty much where I got my back catalogue from & a few rare things seem to crop up every so often.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”