2004-10-07

NEW RULES: One thread per day only. If there's a thread for today already started, post on that. And if there isn't? Then you get to start one. Aren't you the lucky one?
hallucienate
Overbomber

This probably shouldn't be in the joke of the day, but I don't know where else to post it:

http://grouphug.us/
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

People are strange. :eek:

Mind you, I've had a stab at getting a false confession pass the 'crack team of confession readers'. We'll see. :twisted:

Oh, and already spotted your confession. The one about masturbating and not washing your hands before shaking hands with people ... :urff: :lol: :innocent:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
hallucienate
Overbomber

JB wrote: Oh, and already spotted your confession. The one about masturbating and not washing your hands before shaking hands with people ... :urff: :lol: :innocent:
nah, that's not me, I only do that to people I meet in resturants that serve too much garlic :innocent:
Loki

hallucienate wrote:
JB wrote: Oh, and already spotted your confession. The one about masturbating and not washing your hands before shaking hands with people ... :urff: :lol: :innocent:
nah, that's not me, I only do that to people I meet in resturants that serve too much garlic :innocent:
:eek: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff:
hallucienate
Overbomber

JB wrote:
hallucienate wrote:
:eek: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff:
you eat pizza with your hands, don't you?
Loki

Yeh, I got the joke.

Thinking back, the excess garlic must have been because the waitress thought Mrs Hal was looking far too vamprye that night and she was only trying to protect you. :)
hallucienate
Overbomber

JB wrote:Yeh, I got the joke.

Thinking back, the excess garlic must have been because the waitress thought Mrs Hal was looking far too vamprye that night and she was only trying to protect you. :)
it seemed to work, she's now the ex-Mrs Hal :roll:
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

hallucienate wrote: it seemed to work, she's now the ex-Mrs Hal :roll:
:eek: