Polish interviews

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

do you have them again please :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Goths have feelings too
pikkrong
Overbomber

paint it black wrote:do you have them again please :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Yes, please :notworthy:
I havn't time to read the last one and now it's disappeared :(
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

paint it black wrote:do you have them again please :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Guess what??? I haven't saved them on my computer! So will have to translate them again. Will do that as soon as possible! Promise!!! Bloody hackers by the way... :evil:
_emma_
Overbomber

Bloody hackers indeed, and again please indeed but the trouble with those interwievs (I assume) is that the translation from Polish to English can never be exactly the same as the real thing, I mean what AE actually said before it was translated to Polish from AE's English. What I would love to read is the English original versions, but those sadly seem to be impossible to get hold of. But still, wielkie dzieki Delilah for getting round to translate them because yes there are some very amusing details in them. :-)
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Delilah wrote:
Guess what??? I haven't saved them on my computer! So will have to translate them again. Will do that as soon as possible! Promise!!! Bloody hackers by the way... :evil:
delilah :eek:

i have two on my HD at work, will Pm them tomorrow, but were there more? and i guessed other peeps would want them?

i guess in this case 'illegal' archiving was a benifit :oops: :oops:
Goths have feelings too
pikkrong
Overbomber

paint it black wrote:
Delilah wrote:
delilah :eek:

i have two on my HD at work, will Pm them tomorrow, but were there more? and i guessed other peeps would want them?

:notworthy:
Delilah

paint it black wrote:

Paint It Black - You are so much better organized than I am!!!!!! :D
You can PM them to me or post them straight here - I don't mind :lol:
I'm so glad somebody was so clever to save them!!!!

And yes, there was another one, posted on Friday :evil:
But I will translate it as soon as I find the motivation again. It was from 1991 - from the hotel bar after the gig, really funny!
Delilah

_emma_ wrote:Bloody hackers indeed, and again please indeed but the trouble with those interwievs (I assume) is that the translation from Polish to English can never be exactly the same as the real thing, I mean what AE actually said before it was translated to Polish from AE's English. What I would love to read is the English original versions, but those sadly seem to be impossible to get hold of. But still, wielkie dzieki Delilah for getting round to translate them because yes there are some very amusing details in them. :-)
Yes, you are right about the translation from Von's English to Polish and then back - I'm sure that at times there are some differences in meaning of his words, considering all the differences between the Polish-English language and grammar. So some things may be missing or have been misinterpreted in the original translation. However, I'm sure that the whole thing is not that much different. We can get the idea in what he was talking about :D . I'm especially confident in Tomek Beksinski's translation of the interview (from Heartland book) I can personally assure you that his English was excellent. And, as these 2 interviews from 2003 were probably Von's latest to date, I thought I was a good idea for everybody to find out what he was saying. :D
Delilah

_emma_ wrote: What I would love to read is the English original versions, but those sadly seem to be impossible to get hold of.
You can try asking Mr Krolikowski (Teraz Rock) for the original tapes, I suspect he keeps most of the interviews he's done. He's a bit stuck up though so I'm not sure he'll help you out.
Tomek's interview will be impossible to get hold of because of the obvious reasons. :cry: And onet.pl chat - you could try asking them too if they kept anything. Although I'm not entirely sure how it works.

Good luck! :D :D :D
_emma_
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:
_emma_ wrote: What I would love to read is the English original versions, but those sadly seem to be impossible to get hold of.
You can try asking Mr Krolikowski (Teraz Rock) for the original tapes, I suspect he keeps most of the interviews he's done. He's a bit stuck up though so I'm not sure he'll help you out.
Tomek's interview will be impossible to get hold of because of the obvious reasons. :cry: And onet.pl chat - you could try asking them too if they kept anything. Although I'm not entirely sure how it works.

Good luck! :D :D :D
I recal trying to ask someone both at onet.pl and Teraz Rock (I don't remember the names though) and never getting any reply, so I gave up and somehow forgot about it. :?
Delilah

2 out of 3 Polish interviews are back in Reviews and Interviews section courtesy of Paint It black! :D
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

good work you two 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
pikkrong
Overbomber

:notworthy: :notworthy: