** MEDIA ALERT ** choque hosein & black wire on culture

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

bbc 2 tonight - 7-8pm

interview with choque hosein (ex-salvation) & live footage of black wire on the culture show, bbc shortly.

very shortly!! :notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
missus scotty
Road Kill

Cheers, for those north of the border it's on at at 8pm after, Am Nar Beatha and Ealtainn. Hope it's the same one :notworthy:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

At the bar, alas. Let us know how it went, Puppetmaster? :wink:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

well there you go.

considering they filmed an hour long interview with choque, some footage of the ivories playing an acoustic session, and then the entire black wire gig (which was utterly mental by the way!), that wasn't much was it?

hey ho. the joys of editing and the magazine format tv show :roll:

still :!: ;D :lol:

sheffield my arse. great footy team but arse music. leeds is way better. it must be - even tony wilson says so :lol:
James Blast
Banned

8:20 - just saw this, it has still to come, I'll stay tuned

*edit* is that all there is?
nothing to set the hills on fire there :(
Last edited by James Blast on 13 Oct 2005, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

its very brief :?
scotty
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:its very brief :?
f**k, that was brief :eek: :(
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

http://www.blackwireonline.co.uk/forum/ ... php?p=2071
Hi everyone!

Sorry it took so long put this up online had to re-encode the video for the internet, uploading it, then re-registering for the BW forum! My sis phoned to tell me that the guys were on TV, so I legged it downstairs with my laptop to record it, I missed the very begining of the show about manchester. But here is Blackwire and shots of the Gig @ Mine last tuesday, which was a really good gig, considering the Mine club was even finished!

blackwire - culture show.wmv

The videos about 5Mb and the zippyvideo is really slow! I have it in higher quality, just trying to find somewhere to host it as we speak.

Neil
:notworthy:
James Blast
Banned

aye, very good! saw it on the show and yer linky has no sound :P
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Batfish
Road Kill

Was that it? :?

Looking forward to finding out what the Ivories sounded like - quick strum, glimpse of some hair through a doorway and then Choque's on about the curtains twitching and haircuts of the future.
Hooray For Everything
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Well, you learn something every day. Only ever having seen the name Choque written down and never heard it, I'd assumed it was pronounced like "choke" but it's actually "chock".

:lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Batfish
Road Kill

So, when's The Ivories single out then? Thought it should have been available yesterday :?:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

hmmm. i haven't heard - it must be delayed a little.

it shouldnt be long though as the tour starts this friday. maybe monday?

...and i need to get their bloody website finished ASAP! :urff: