Sistersrarities Yahoo Groups

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I know there's nearly 50 of these, but forgot which files are in which group. I assume other people want to know too, so I went through them all.

Enjoy. And :notworthy: to Big Si.

sistersrarities1: Floorshow (demo), Lights (demo), Teachers/Adrenochrome (demo), Wide Receiver (demo)

sistersrarities1a: Teachers/Adrenochrome (demo) (higher bitrate)

sistersrarities1b: Wide Receiver (demo) (higher bitrate)

sistersrarities2: Valentine #1 (demo), Fix (demo), Lights (demo), Anaconda (demo)

sistersrarities3: Driver (demo), Good Things (demo), Phantom (demo), Burn It Down (demo)

sistersrarities4: Burn (instrumental), Valentine #2 (demo), Fix (Craig Adams Vocals), Gimme Shelter (session)

sistersrarities5: 1969, Floorshow, Good Things, Alice (Tracks from John Peel Sessions)

sistersrarities6: Heartland, Jolene, Valentine, Burn (Tracks from Kid Jensen Sessions)

sistersrarities7: Poison Door, No Time To Cry, Walk Away (Tracks from John Peel Sessions)

sistersrarities8: Red Skies Disappear, Dance On Glass (Hussey Vox), A Rock And A Hard Place (alternative mix), Garden Of Delight (Hussey Vox)

sistersrarities9: Garden Of Delight (Eldritch Vox), Knocking On Heaven's Door (demo), Emma (demo), Jolene (demo)

sistersrarities9a: Knocking On Heaven's Door (demo) (higher bitrate)

sistersrarities9b: Emma (demo) (higher bitrate)

sistersrarities10: Ghostrider/Sister Ray (Live), A Rock And A Hard Place (demo), Serpent's Kiss (instrumental), Afterhours (remix)

sistersrarities11: Black Planet (instrumental), A Rock And A Hard Place (instrumental), Marian (instrumental), Long Train

sistersrarities11a: Long Train (higher bitrate)

sistersrarities12: Body And Soul, Train, Body Electric, Afterhours

sistersrarities12a: Afterhours (higher bitrate)

sistersrarities13: Poison Door, On The Wire, Blood Money, Bury Me Deep

sistersrarities14: Driven Like The Snow (instrumental), Neverland (demo), Flood I (demo), Flood II (demo), Lucretia (demo)

sistersrarities15: First And Last And Always (Whistle Test TV Performance), Marian (Whistle Test TV Performance), No Time To Cry (demo), Walk Away (demo)

sistersrarities16: Intro (God Squad Project), Bump And Grind (God Squad Project)

sistersrarities16a: Phantom (God Squad Project), Floorshow (God Squad Project)

sistersrarities17: Candle (demo), Untitled (demo), This Corrosion (Cassette Mix 1), This Corrosion (Cassette Mix 2)

sistersrarities18: Dominion/Ozymandias (Promo), Body Electric (alternative demo), Emma, This Corrosion (12" Mix)

sistersrarities19: Dominion (Single Mix), Untitled, Sandstorm, Ozymandias

sistersrarities20: More (single edit), You Could Be The One, Doctor Jeep (Radio Edit), Knocking On Heaven's Door (live b-side)

sistersrarities21: Anaconda (demo), Temple Of Love (TOTP), I Was Wrong (American Fade), When You Don't See Me (German Release), 1984 Interview

sistersrarities22: Good Things (speed corrected demo), First And Last And Always (alternative mix), Marian (alternative mix #3), Walk Away (alternative mix), Alice (1993)

sistersrarities23: Ribbons (live b-side), Something Fast (live b-side), 1984 Thoughts And Prayers Interview, 2003 BBC Radio 6 Interview

sistersrarities24: Under The Gun (DJ Edit), Under The Gun (Metropolis Mix), Under The Gun (Jutland Mix), Wide Receiver (Short Demo Mix), Alice (Psychedelic Intro)

sistersrarities25: Nice, Shut The f**k Up, Two In The Nose, Bad Vultee (Tracks from SSV album)

sistersrarities26: Gone, Drugsar, Highschool, Feel No Pain (Tracks from SSV album)

sistersrarities27: Go Figure, Knife Paper Stone & Guns, Ozymandias (7" version), Doctor Jeep (extended) (Tracks #1-2 from SSV album)

sistersrarities27a: Doctor Jeep (higher bitrate, parts 1-4 of file)

sistersrarities27b: Doctor Jeep (higher bitrate, part 5 of file), Vision Thing (Canadian Club Remix)

sistersrarities28: Kiss The Carpet, Temple Of Love, Afterhours, Train (all tracks "demo" versions, possibly just EQed)

sistersrarities29: Poison Door, Walk Away, Emma, No Time To Cry (Digital rebroadcast of John Peel Sessions)

sistersrarities29a: Emma (JP session) (higher bitrate)

sistersrarities29b: Walk Away (JP session), Poison Door (JP session) (higher bitrate)

sistersrarities29c: No Time To Cry (JP session) (higher bitrate)

sistersrarities30: The Damage Done/Watch (live), Teachers/Adrenochrome (live), Body Electric (CNT demo), Adrenochrome (CNT demo)

sistersrarities31: 1969 (basement demo), Good Things (basement demo), Adrenochrome (CNT reverb demo), Phantom (Unfaded Instrumental Demo)

sistersrarities32: Body Electric (instrumental), Adrenochrome (instrumental), Good Things (live in 1981 (First gig)), Emma (live 05/08/1983)

sistersrarities32a: Valentine, Anaconda, Alice, Burn (live 05/08/1983)

sistersrarities32b: Emma, Heartland, Jolene, Adrenochrome (live 05/08/1983)

sistersrarities32c: Floorshow, Gimme Shelter, Body Electric (live 05/08/1983)

sistersrarities33: NRUB

sistersrarities34: Nine While Nine/Ghostrider (13/03/1985)

sistersrarities35: Emma (20/10/1990)

sistersrarities36: Knocking on Heavens Door/Hey Joe/Purple Haze/Stairway to Heaven/Ghostrider-Louie Louie (live 13/10/1984)

sistersrarities37: Black Night/Untitled/Untitled (live soundcheck 06/11/84)

sistersrarities38: Walk Away/Burn/Where Spirits Fly/Heartland (soundcheck 27/05/1984)

sistersrarities39: Heartland, Marian (part 1), Marian (part 2), Walk Away, Body And Soul (live Bremen 1984)

sistersrarities39a: No Time To Cry, Anaconda, Train, Knockin' On Heaven's Door (part 1), Knockin' On Heaven's Door (part 2) (live Bremen 1984)

sistersrarities39b: Sister Ray, Louie Louie (part 1), Louie Louie (part 2) (live Bremen 1984)

sistersrarities40: Some Kind Of Stranger (live 21/03/1985)

sistersrarities41: Dr. Jeep (Live on Beat UK February 1991)

sistersrarities42: Black Planet, A Rock And A Hard Place, First And Last And Always (original vinyl non-remastered mixes)

sistersrarities43: Giving Ground [RSV], Giving Ground [AV] (Sisterhood 7")

sistersrarities44: Alice (Dirty Funker remixes)

sistersrarities44a: Flood IV (Dark's remix of Flood II)

sistersrarities45: Alice (Peel Session) (parts 1-3 out of 5, lossless quality)

sistersrarities45a: Alice (Peel Session) (parts 4-5 out of 5, lossless quality)

sistersrarities46: Emma/Uptown Top Ranking (live in 2005)
Last edited by Dark on 29 Nov 2005, 08:21, edited 4 times in total.
ruffers
Overbomber

Good work young Padawan

I'd been after the Whistle Test things for a while so cheers :notworthy:
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

well done Korin- a selfless, and more importantly philanthropic act which will undoubtedly help many fans incease their collections for free, thus benefitting us all .

which brings me nicely to the much-deserved respect and thanks due unto Jansen Clone for the time and effort he put into uploading the vast majority of the songs in these groups. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

nice one Michael.a true gent. :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

1b seems to have vanished. :?:

No problems, EMWK, just doing my duty for those among our number without the ability to listen to delicious vinyl bootlegs.

Might also help some of the "demo bootlegs" in the Weeding Section calm down a little.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Good jobs indeed... Though having them on a not mp3ifised cd is what I like better :wink:

After two years or so still have not downloaded all of it because the limits on yahoo groups :(
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Dark
Underneath the Rock

True, non-mp3 CDs are better.

But then, non-mp3 vinyl is even better, eh Z? ;)

Honestly, I'd heard the "alternate mix/disco mix/German mix/remix/Mack Mix/Whatever-the-hell-you-wanna-call-it mix" of A Rock And A Hard Place as an mp3, then when I got it on vinyl, I turned it up, put the needle down, and I was :eek: with delight for about an hour.

Same reaction when I bought Snake Dance. A 128kbps mp3 just can not compare in quality to 12" wax. :lol:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Very true of course, but it's like building up, isn't it...

Start with hearing some mp3s, finding the cd on here and if you're lucky finding it on vinyl.

But never underestimate the joys of the one and only vinyl records :D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

A thousand thanks!
...a great resource, and simple to use.
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Hey...this looks great. Certainly will have a look at it after work. 8)
"as we walk on the floodland"
Big Si
School Bully

Dark wrote:Enjoy. And :notworthy: to Big Si.
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
RetroGoth
Amphetamine Filth

Thanks from me as well, added a few tracks last night to my collection. :notworthy:

Let's see if more titles are added with what unknown persons have on their harddrives (go figure...)

:wink:
On the other hand, the brain of an idiot seldom weighs more than 23oz - Gray's Anatomy
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

RetroGoth wrote:Thanks from me as well, added a few tracks last night to my collection. :notworthy:

Let's see if more titles are added with what unknown persons have on their harddrives (go figure...)

Introduce yourself to the weedies?! :innocent:
"as we walk on the floodland"
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

RetroGoth wrote:(go figure...)

Dark wrote:sistersrarities25: Nice, Shut The f**k Up, Two In The Nose, Bad Vultee (Tracks from SSV album)

sistersrarities26: Gone, Drugsar, Highschool, Feel No Pain (Tracks from SSV album)

sistersrarities27: Go Figure, Knife Paper Stone & Guns, Ozymandias (7" version), Doctor Jeep (extended) (Tracks #1-2 from SSV album)
;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
RetroGoth
Amphetamine Filth

I have introduced myself to one of the weeders (right term?) and will be offering the London Forum 2000 (2nd version) when it arrives.

I'll have to compare my CDs to what is already available so that something different is made available. This is quite a big forum!!!
On the other hand, the brain of an idiot seldom weighs more than 23oz - Gray's Anatomy
robertzombie
Overbomber

what is Flood III then?
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

robertzombie wrote:
what is Flood III then?
Flood III is the common name for a demo of Flood I that can be found on one of the Echoes disc (number 3 I think off the top of my head)

http://myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5896

Ah, disc 2 it is.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
robertzombie
Overbomber

oh. care to share it?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

robertzombie wrote:oh. care to share it?
if you follow that link you'll see a whole host of people who are ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
robertzombie
Overbomber

i meant just Flood III
Big Si
School Bully

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
robertzombie
Overbomber

Thanks Big Si :D
Big Si
School Bully

Dark wrote:sistersrarities16: Doesn't exist(!?)
Oh do you think so? :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
eastmidswhizzkid

can anyone tell me (to save me the time of going through them - you must know this big si) to what extent are the "sistersrarities" covered by this?
cheers. 8)

Big Si
School Bully

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:can anyone tell me (to save me the time of going through them - you must know this big si) to what extent are the "sistersrarities" covered by this?
cheers. 8)
Almost nothing, demo's and rarities only, rather than full gigs! :|
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
eastmidswhizzkid

no si i didn't mean to what extent is "a major case..." covered by the sr-groups...i only meant to what extent are the sr groups covered by AMCOOB -the subtle difference being that i now have AMCOOB and was just about to start a major offensive on the yahoo groups i've still not got and wondered which ones i could save time on.

FULL RESPECT to sisters rarities -it was ages before i could weed but with the sr-groups i was like a pig in s**t! :notworthy: :notworthy: :von: