bullet? What bullet?

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
more-sedatives-pls
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

could someone pls shed a light on the tour title? Mr E always considered performing to be rather stupid & boring, as I recall.... so..... what is so 'difficult' about this tour and what's 'new'?

Any suggestions?

[bite the bullet - do or decide to do something very difficult]

[silver bullet - the new technology that solves problems without extra effort on our part, the software that makes you say "Cool!" when somebody shows you a demo]
Immodium for the people
tristren
Amphetamine Filth

The silver in this case most likely refers to the silver, 25 year, anniversary.

The biting of the bullet probably refers to going all out on this tour... back to North America after 7 years, the biggest tour in many many years, finally playing France.

There might be more to it, but only time will tell.

Tony
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Silver = new cd :innocent:
"as we walk on the floodland"
magicmonkeyman
Road Kill

Ozpat wrote:Silver = new cd :innocent:

:lol: if only it were true
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

No idea what it means, I'm just happy its happening.
I know Silver Bullet is a nickname for Coors beer but don't think that has anything to do with it!
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Maybe it was a premonition about Dick Cheney's little gaff at the weekend, and the fact that it will take a silver bullet to kill that guy, freakin' werewolf that he is...
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Llamatron
Amphetamine Filth

From erowid.org, on the subject of a methamphetamine bullet:

"for those of you who are unfamiliar with a bullet, it's a small device with a cylindrical container attached to it.. you fill the container with your powder substance, flip the chamber in the upper part down toward the powder, flip the bullet upside down and tap on it to fill the chamber, then flip the chamber up so it's facing the top of the device where there is an opening.. and then you put the opening to your nostril and inhale and it gives you a metered dose about the size of a flake of fishfood.. which may not seem much, but if you have good s**t two bumps out of it is all you need to get going..."
Left at the dead badger.