u-f*cking-nited

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

bring on wolves. we'll kick the sh*t out of them ;) :twisted: :von: :von:

well played lads :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Yeah, not bad that, QB, not bad at all.

However, you do wanna be careful in t'Premiership (assuming you get there). a) NEVER spend tons of money on s**t players from relegated teams. You know they'll be s**t. b) Keep an eye on the Burberry-Mongs who follow you around - they'll have to live or die by their reputation. and c) show respect at all times - one of my 'colleagues' arived at work the other month with a red and white striped shirt from the semi whose logo was 'There's only one United at Old Trafford'. That obviously won't do.

Seriously, good luck in t'final.

Dave
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

a) indeed. we currently have a good mix of old stalwart players and youngsters brought through the ranks - i just hope they keep it that way ;)

b) too right. "the bbc" (as they are known) are a bit of a liability to say the least - burberry + rockport = not a good idea

c) ha! thats harsh.. bless :roll: :urff:

fingers crossed eh?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

:P I hope Sheffield united beat Wolves, as they deserve sommat from such a great season. And Neil Warnock looks like postman pat, so I want to see much more of him on the telly.
But the sad fact is, you've got literally no chance of staying in the premier league. none of your players are premiership quality (with the possible exception of Peter Ndlovu), and I doubt Warnock 'll have much money to spend.

Can you really imagine donkeys like Carl Asaba scoring in the premiership?

I just hope your more 'physical' players take their chance next season to give Ruud Van Nistlerooy a bloody good kicking. Cheating b**tard.
Gazza for England manager