Power Outage

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

I think your sig speaks for me..... :P :kiss: :P
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else

Debaser wrote: Aren't Canada and America the same place? :innocent:
Yes, but no one's told Canada yet so we're trying to keep it quiet. Shhhh!
Master Margarita
Amphetamine Filth

CorpPunk wrote:
Master Margarita wrote:As is the Kiehl's store on third ave. Next time you are there, ask to talk to Lavender. She won't let you leave without a good selection of samples. And, in any event, don't leave without a tube of kiehl's lip balm spf 15 or ultra facial moisturizer.
You scare me. Does she really give out lots of samples? I love free stuff.
Yup.

Fear is not the reaction which a detailed knowledge of cosmetics and cosmetic retailers normally causes. But I am happy to run with it if you like. Grr.
When was the last time you cut the catwalk caviar?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Carrie wrote:Yes indeed Corp...I'm no fan of the current US regime, but that is certainly no reason to gloat over people being stranded or distressed while going about their daily business...or especially being left in limbo like your grandmother...hope she's OK!

The WW2 comment strikes me as both puerile & irrelevant, to be honest. Sorry Val/Black Planet. No doubt we could get a thoroughly interesting argument going if we both got behind it & pushed, but as far as I'm concerned there is a BIG difference between thinking 'bloody hell, poor sods - glad I'm not currently stuck in town in a heatwave with no means of getting home' & using it as an excuse for ill-informed Jingoism...
Bravo :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Only a paand.

Master Margarita wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:
Master Margarita wrote:As is the Kiehl's store on third ave. Next time you are there, ask to talk to Lavender. She won't let you leave without a good selection of samples. And, in any event, don't leave without a tube of kiehl's lip balm spf 15 or ultra facial moisturizer.
You scare me. Does she really give out lots of samples? I love free stuff.
Yup.

Fear is not the reaction which a detailed knowledge of cosmetics and cosmetic retailers normally causes. But I am happy to run with it if you like. Grr.
Ooooh, nice. Do it again. :P

It doesn't usually cause fear for me, as I'm a confirmed product junkie myself, but I have seen American Psycho, and honestly the most disturbing thing about that whole story was that the psycho in question used a face mask every day. It made my sensitive skin itch with fear. Serial killing just pales in comparison.