Friends Reunited

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

court injunctions and phone numbers etc...
i know that situation far better than i'd wish too also :|

one of many nasty ways in which you realise just how vulnerable to twisted sick fantasists you are.
the you involve the law and its gets even worse :roll:

last time id checked he was going thru the mother of all alcoholoic dry outs in jail cell awaiting sentacing/psychiatric evaluation(and possible sectioning) for being in possession of a shotgun and waving it around.

now if it had been a criminal offence for being a unbalanced fuckwit..would have saved us all a lot of hassle coz he'd have been banged up long before he'd clapped eyes on me :roll:

feel soooooo much safer now we have "street wardens" walking about in the area now.........
one look at the fluorescent yellow jackets and all thoughts of theivery and mischief go right out the window.
beware men weilding spiral coil note pads with purposefull looks in their eyes. :roll:
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Jim
Slight Overbomber

You guys all know such interesting people.

My life is felon and psycho free.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

And mine.....quite boring really!!! LOL
Only a paand.
Tinkerbell
Road Kill

Jim wrote:You guys all know such interesting people.

My life is felon and psycho free.

Now Jim, thats not strictly true is it .......... :wink:
Pixie Dust Lust