Music to get your karma straight..(apparently)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

All Sainta? Nope, always hated that tune and rising anger would make me either leave the room if someone else was determined to listen to it, or I'd quickly change the channel.

Now this is my contender for No. 1 - https://youtu.be/Uw7TY-zPaas

Besides, any fool knows that it's the 1970s Childrens TV Themes that are the most pleasant :wink: https://youtu.be/VXS97dbG9L4
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

zaltys7 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:all that shit would drive me up the wall; ambient music mostly doesnt have any drums for starters. :urff:
the nearest to any kind of "chill-out" record for me would have to be "dummy" by portishead; i love falling asleep to that. but i find all of my music relaxing, soothing, soul-balming and invigorating depending on what i'm most in need of. i must have fallen asleep listening to the albert hall and rock city bootlegs hundreds of times when i was a young teen (and space ritual....17 seconds.....dead kennedys etc because they were on cassette and i had a cassette walkman).
Dummy is all about the drums.
it's all about beth orton's voice for me.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Of course, you are right.

it's all about Beth's voice, the drums, the weird soundscapes and the drugs ;D
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

zaltys7 wrote:Of course, you are right.

it's all about Beth's voice, the drums, the weird soundscapes and the drugs ;D
that about sums it up. :wink:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: