Slightly happy

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sultan2075
Overbomber

Thanks everyone. I'm stupidly happy. Never thought I'd get a second act in all of this.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

congratulations @sultan2075 :notworthy: how awesome for you both! it is wonderful that this has happened for you instead of becoming a grumpy old man :wink: enjoy the bliss :D

and congratulations @EvilBastard
hope the new job is enjoyable and lots of luck sent your way!

yesterday i had some really awesome news, one of my beloved friends, one of those that you did all your crazy partying and experimenting with drugs, in the days when we were young and carefree, let me know she is moving to the Netherlands at the end of the month! :D :D 8) over the moon happy about that!
and
the postman arrived with a package for me this time 8) on sunday evening was looking around on Si Denbigh's site where he sells his art which is really awesome and ordered myself a t-shirt with a red angel and it arrived so quickly :notworthy:
stunning design and his prices are really reasonable.
I'm waiting to hear about a painting of a gothy angel fantasy print and one thing is for sure darling Si is such a kind man. if you want to have a look see check out his site...www.archviolet.com it's really worth it! 8) :notworthy: :notworthy:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Pista wrote: 29 Jul 2024, 17:01 Was lovely meeting up with @sziamiau earlier today :D
aww how wonderful! hope Kat is doing well? a memory of us two (Kat & me) came up on facebook the other day from years ago at a Sister's gig :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
ruffers
Overbomber

"Thousands of anti-racism protesters take to streets across England to counter far-right rallies" - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/art ... ht-rallies - this made me happy in the face of the last few days when I was starting to seriously worry about my country.
Chucking another log on
sultan2075
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote: 07 Aug 2024, 14:21 congratulations @sultan2075 :notworthy: how awesome for you both! it is wonderful that this has happened for you instead of becoming a grumpy old man :wink: enjoy the bliss :D
Thank you so much! We’re hoping to be parents by this time next year.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

sultan2075 wrote: 10 Aug 2024, 14:42
MadameButterfly wrote: 07 Aug 2024, 14:21 congratulations @sultan2075 :notworthy: how awesome for you both! it is wonderful that this has happened for you instead of becoming a grumpy old man :wink: enjoy the bliss :D
aw being a dad is great. my son is 19 today & it really does fly by. make the most of every minute bro.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
sultan2075
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 10 Aug 2024, 15:59
sultan2075 wrote: 10 Aug 2024, 14:42
aw being a dad is great. my son is 19 today & it really does fly by. make the most of every minute bro.
At my age I'm gonna have to! I think tonight is our last big night out (except the wedding), and from here forward it's gonna be no drinking during the week and hitting the gym more (I'm moving my dumbbells up to my office since I'm now in a 40-hour-a-week position). But yeah, I am stupidly excited about it. I never thought I'd meet someone like her, let alone have a chance at parenthood. Life is unpredictable.
--